Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Loney, Noir: I Will Call You Lover Again

The image “http://www.mosebacke.se/ver2/uploadedImg/23_loney_dear_loney_noir.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I know that Sub Pop releases other genres of music than super-mellow indie pop. I just haven't heard much of it lately. So forgive me if I'm starting to stereotype them that way. Their latest offering comes in the form of the Swedish Loney, Dear, whose melancholic falsetto, at it's highest, could make even Ben Gibbard fans vomit a little in their mouth. Luckily, Loney, Dear stays within a safe range for much of his upcoming album, the aptly titled Loney, Noir. With it's dreamy, sugary sweet pop beats, and Loney, Dear's aforementioned falsetto, Noir, is very likable. Just make sure you don't fall asleep while you listen to it.

I Will Call You Lover Again.mp3


Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: